"" MaDDI: OKL Challenge - Day 18: Neighborhood Love

Monday, November 12, 2012

OKL Challenge - Day 18: Neighborhood Love

I love my neighborhood like Liz Lemon loves Sandwich Day. On a sunny afternoon like yesterday, I walk around with a goofy smile on my face drinking in how splendidly awesome it is to live in the Cobble Hill-Boerum Hill-Carroll Gardens bubble. (I will not call it BoCoCa.) I moved to Cobble Hill about 1 1/2 years ago-- and when I quickly discovered it was harder to find dried pasta than fresh within a 6 block radius of my apartment, I knew I'd found my place in the world.

So naturally this Brooklyn Pillow caught my attention on One Kings Lane today-- Day 18 of my 30-Day Challenge, if you're counting.  Here's the pillow styled with a few of my other favorites items, selected from today's sales. See my Pinterest board for more favorites.

P.S. I had a really fun design-filled weekend, including Dwell Studio's Urban Tag Sale and BluDot's Annual 20/20 Sale (extended thru 11/19)! Hope to share a few pics later today.

Sources

  1. Contemporary Black Swirls Triptych - $399
  2. Brooklyn 20x20 Pillow, Black - $89 
  3. Lacquer Ottoman Tray, Shagreen - $149 
  4. Large Intaglio Vase, Orange/Gray - $179 and Small Intaglio Vase, Orange/Gray - $149
  5. Week-Ender Throw, Navy/Orange - $225 
  6. Midcentury Chairs, Pair - $275
  7. Malibu Dresser - $1,349

No comments:

Post a Comment