"" MaDDI: OKL Challenge - Day 20: Operation Optic Assault

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OKL Challenge - Day 20: Operation Optic Assault

Yikes! 2:30 pm and I just barely finished pinning my 30-day One Kings Lane Challenge favorites to my Pinterest board. Where did the day go?

To make up for my tardiness, I threw together a selection of grey and citrine items to confuse and dazzle the eye. Today I'm really gravitating towards crazy geometric patterns, wavy lines and cage weaves. (Warning: mild headache may ensue.)


Sources

  1. Charcoal & Ink w/ Goldleaf Frame - $169.00
  2. White Wash Wavy Leg Lamp - $149
  3. MLB Mamounia Petite Pillow, Saffron - $135 
  4. Gold Barrel Pendant Light - $99 
  5. Crochet Outdoor Rug, Slate/White - $99 - $299 
  6. MLB Milos Pillow, Ebony II - $55 
  7. Bisque Matrix Tray - $69

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces. Makes me want to touch up my room. Xo Inna

    **BAKING IN COUTURE**
    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Inna. Your new site re-design makes me touch up my blog! Thanks for the tips in your recent post.

    ReplyDelete