"" MaDDI: OKL Challenge - Day 21: Feeling Moody

Thursday, November 15, 2012

OKL Challenge - Day 21: Feeling Moody

Day 21 of my One Kings Lane 30-Day Challenge. I've had a headache on-and-off for the past 48 hours that's left me pretty moody. One minute I'm a ball of enthusiasm and productivity. The next, I just want to crawl under my desk and go to sleep. My poor coworkers.

Rather than fight it, I thought I'd use it as inspiration and throw together a few of the moodiest pieces on sale at One Kings Lane-- plus an image of ABC Home's Poolside Strata Wallpaper that perfectly captures how I'm feeling today. And what's moodier than a Magic 8 Ball?

PS I know Rachel Zoe's exclusive wrapping paper collection for One Kings Lane (the website's first exclusive line of products) is supposed to be the headliner today, but I'm more excited about the Saatchi sale. Saatchi is one of my favorite websites for affordable art. The social media component makes it awesome way to discover up-and-coming artists who share your aesthetic. If you're looking for a place to start browsing, I recommend starting with their collections by 100 guest curators from museums and galleries around the world.

Sources (All items available via One Kings Lane, unless otherwise indicated)
  1. Fog - $129
  2. Scheurich West German Lava Vase - $69 
  3. S/6 Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Onyx - $55 
  4. Poolside Strata Wallpaper, via ABC Home - $625 (sticker shock alert!)
  5. Thomas Saliot, Bare Feet, Blue Dress - $219 
  6. Eight-Ball Box - $25 
  7. Jarek Puczel, Lovers (s) - $219-$239 
  8. Swedish Rag Rug, Blue, 4'9" x 2'1", $179 

You can browse all my picks from today's One Kings Lane sales on my pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment