"" MaDDI: Covet List: Nesting Season

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Covet List: Nesting Season

When the holidays are over and the bitter cold sets in, I nest. I set my systems to clean, straighten and organize. Then I curl up on my freshly plumped couch cushions and stay put until it's time for a cup of tea or a warm bath. But lest I forget, Valentines Day is just around the corner. Card shopping is on the agenda.

Here are a few objects I'm coveting for the nesting season: a geometric fish print for wistful staring, a cheeky valentine's day card for my keeper, a floating shelf for displaying teacups, a beautiful clock for keeping my nesting activities on schedule, a cozy pillow for resting my head while I read, and the lushest bath towels on the market for keeping my body as warm as my feet (radiant floor heat, I love you.)

I even purchased one of the objects below! Can you guess which one?



Sources

  1. Fishes in Geometrics (Red), Society 6 - price varies
  2. Valentines Day Card, Sadshop @Etsy - $5
  3. 12.24.36 Wall Mount Shelf, Soapbox - $240
  4. Umbra U+ Suspend Floating Clock, AllModern - $79
  5. & Pillow, AllModern via Joss and Main - $89
  6. 802-gram Turkish Bash Sheet, Restoration Hardware - $43 (*on sale, standard price is $54)

No comments:

Post a Comment